Actually, it's not new. It's something I've used for a while. I just fall more and more in love with it everyday. myfitnesspal.com, is an app (I know it's on iphone and droid) and website. I've tried a few different methods, but this has been the best one for me, so I like to shout it from the rooftops! I keep track of my calories, both consumed and burned. It's so stinking easy; what are you waiting for?!?! Here are few of my favorite features:
- It's super easy.
- It's food database is huge! Plus, you can scan the barcodes on your food packages and it will bring the info up for you (so fun)!
- If you enter your info (age, starting weight, goal weight, etc.), it will tell you how many calories you need to consume to get there.
- Then it helps you keep track.
- You can add/encourage/motivate your friends!
- You can set reminders (one of my favorite features).
- Seeing my progress has been really rewarding!