- The Scarlett Letter (which I purchased a while ago, and just got around to); Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz; L Frank Baum
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland; Lewis Carroll
- Great Expectations; Charles Dickens
- Grimm's Fairtytales; Brother's Grimm
For enjoyment: I got Bossy Pants; Tina Fey for Mother's Day, perfect! I really enjoyed it and finished it in just a couple of days. If you like Tina, you'll love the book!
For business: Selling the Invisible; Harry Beckwith-Great book on marketing strategies, and making the most out of your business. I would recommend this book to anyone who has a business of their own, It's truly insightful.
Here goes nothing: Decision Points, George W. Bush-I'll be honest, I didn't have high expectations for this book. In fact, I had no intentions of even reading it. It was just lying around the house and I picked it up the other night, started reading, and was hooked. I haven't finished (and it's really long), but so far I really love his story telling.
If you've read any of these books, I'd love to hear you weigh in. And, to read my past Book Reports, you can click here.